What is a X-ray machine?
x- ray machines are machines which uses high energy x-ray photons to capture patients bone and internal structure and allows the physician to get the pictures of those tissues. x-ray machines are used in hospitals and clinics for diagnostic process.
What is a Portable X-ray machine?
Portable or mobile x-ray machines are helpful where conventional x-ray machines doesn’t work, or in remote place where huge x-ray machines cannot be taken, or if the patient is completely immobile. Since 1919, portable x-ray machines have effectively allowed radiologist to get the pictures without having to move the patient.
There are also several digital portable x-ray machines available in market. The portable x-ray machines are widely used in dental field as dental x-ray requires a small x-ray machine. Some portable x-ray machines also contain camera fitted in them for better service.
SR-130 Portable X-Ray Machine
Think of high power, very reliable, mobile, portable, and effective machine, using the highest technology and all in a light weight package and in a small footprint. The SR-130 Portable X-Ray Machine provides all the features mentioned above.
The model SR-130 Portable X-Ray Machine provides digital system and besides, general radiology, it also accounts for today’s demand of trauma treatment and patient bedside care.
Recommended Online X Ray Technician Schools!
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Master of Health Informatics
- MS in Nursing - Informatics
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Surgical Technology - Associate's
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technology
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Features of SR-130 portable x-ray machine.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine works even on Maximum mR/mAs.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine is a 100kV/30mA, 3kW system proving it to be effective and efficient.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine has less exposure time needed even on difficult anatomical views thus increasing the patient safety.
The goal of SR-130 portable x-ray machine is anywhere anytime x-ray features for hospital giving high quality image and at the same time being user friendly.
Small footprint, lightweight (100 lb) are other important features of SR-130 portable x-ray machine.
The SR-130′s unique folding design allows it to be stored easily. And it can be transported easily through standard doors with up and down stairs.
Integrated convenient storage of SR-130′s can accommodate upto seven standard 14″x 17″ radiographic film cassettes.
The SR-130 has the features of graphical user interface which increases its durability and reliability required for the diagnostic purpose .
The SR-130 portable x-ray machine also have the features of automatic voltage regulation and can work over line voltages from 103vac to 127vac.
With a quick viewing access to the image, feature of programming via programmable buttons and touch screens , the ease of radiologist and technicians increase to a great level. The ‘Touch’ Screen user interface is driven by Canon’s innovative software. Viewing images immediately, magnifying the image and other extra convenient features are also available in SR-130 portable x-ray machine.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine is the number one power to weight ratio available in the market today. This portable x-ray machine is well suited for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, private hospitals and clinics, orthopedic use, dental clinic ,sports medicine, correctional facilities, and military field .
If you want to begin a carrier with X-ray technician schools in New York click here.