What is a X-ray machine?
x- ray machines are machines which uses high energy x-ray photons to capture patients bone and internal structure and allows the physician to get the pictures of those tissues. x-ray machines are used in hospitals and clinics for diagnostic process.
What is a Portable X-ray machine?
Portable or mobile x-ray machines are helpful where conventional x-ray machines doesn’t work, or in remote place where huge x-ray machines cannot be taken, or if the patient is completely immobile. Since 1919, portable x-ray machines have effectively allowed radiologist to get the pictures without having to move the patient.
There are also several digital portable x-ray machines available in market. The portable x-ray machines are widely used in dental field as dental x-ray requires a small x-ray machine. Some portable x-ray machines also contain camera fitted in them for better service.
SR-130 Portable X-Ray Machine
Think of high power, very reliable, mobile, portable, and effective machine, using the highest technology and all in a light weight package and in a small footprint. The SR-130 Portable X-Ray Machine provides all the features mentioned above.
The model SR-130 Portable X-Ray Machine provides digital system and besides, general radiology, it also accounts for today’s demand of trauma treatment and patient bedside care.
Recommended Online X Ray Technician Schools!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Master of Health Informatics
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Features of SR-130 portable x-ray machine.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine works even on Maximum mR/mAs.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine is a 100kV/30mA, 3kW system proving it to be effective and efficient.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine has less exposure time needed even on difficult anatomical views thus increasing the patient safety.
The goal of SR-130 portable x-ray machine is anywhere anytime x-ray features for hospital giving high quality image and at the same time being user friendly.
Small footprint, lightweight (100 lb) are other important features of SR-130 portable x-ray machine.
The SR-130′s unique folding design allows it to be stored easily. And it can be transported easily through standard doors with up and down stairs.
Integrated convenient storage of SR-130′s can accommodate upto seven standard 14″x 17″ radiographic film cassettes.
The SR-130 has the features of graphical user interface which increases its durability and reliability required for the diagnostic purpose .
The SR-130 portable x-ray machine also have the features of automatic voltage regulation and can work over line voltages from 103vac to 127vac.
With a quick viewing access to the image, feature of programming via programmable buttons and touch screens , the ease of radiologist and technicians increase to a great level. The ‘Touch’ Screen user interface is driven by Canon’s innovative software. Viewing images immediately, magnifying the image and other extra convenient features are also available in SR-130 portable x-ray machine.
SR-130 portable x-ray machine is the number one power to weight ratio available in the market today. This portable x-ray machine is well suited for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, private hospitals and clinics, orthopedic use, dental clinic ,sports medicine, correctional facilities, and military field .
If you want to begin a carrier with X-ray technician schools in New York click here.